Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello everybody, just a heads up about Jessica and Anthony's Wedding.... already posted Saturdays Events, since the golf outing was cancelled due to weather, everyone enjoyed a cozy day by the fire and watching college football. Then off to the Rehearsal followed by the Dinner.
Sunday morning 'Getting Ready' is also posted. would appreciate any feedback and comments. Go to my Event Web Site and click Gallery. It is password protected on behalf of Anthony and Jessica, so in order to get it, please email me at gerryvit@gmail.com in Contact folder. Would be happy to give you the password if you didn't get one of my cards.
Will be working on the main Event so give me some time to post, I want them to be as perfect as I can make them for all to share.

Thanks, will be in touch, and come visit my blog and let me know what all of you are thinking.

Best Regards
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment